How to Get to Heaven From Where You Are
The Seven Simple Steps to Salvation
- 1. All have sinned.
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)
- 2. Sin has a penalty.
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
- 3. Jesus Christ paid the penalty.
- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
- 4. Salvation is a free gift.
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- 5. Jesus is at your heart's door.
- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelation 3:20)
- 6. We must receive Christ.
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (John 1:12)
- 7. Confess your sins and invite Him in.
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
- n to them that believe on his name: (John 1:12)
If you want to be saved and need prayer or guidance, please feel free to call or text me at (865) 748-6917. I will be glad to help all that I can to lead you to the Lord. Pastor Darvin Oakes